Sunday, April 28, 2013

GreetingCardsGaloreAndMore

When I was a little girl, I loved making my own greeting cards.  I made them for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Birthdays and May Day.                     
Way back then, May 1st was called May Day and it was a very important day.  You would make a card, stuff it with candy, take it to your friend's home, knock on the door and then take off running before the door was opened.  They didn't know who it was from! It was so much fun.

Then I grew up, got married and started a family. I still made many of my own cards on the Xerox Machine or the Offset Printer.

The children grew up, got married and had children of their own.  My husband passed away from stomach cancer and in 1999 I lived in an apartment by myself.  I purchased  a computer. Then a printer. And then some greeting card CDs and some card stock. Then I began making my cards for birthdays, anniversaries, Valentines, Christmas and so on. I would dress them up with glitter, ribbons, bows or photos.

Today I still make my own cards only now I use a greeting card company who actually prints the card, addresses the envelope, attaches a REAL stamp and takes it to the post office! Sometimes I add a gift or a gift card.  All from the comfort of my own home in a matter of minutes.

If you would like to try a FREE card and take a look at the greeting cards just click on the link below (SendaFreeCard).  You will see a page with 2 options. Watch a Video (It's about 17 minutes long and really tells you all about the company and program)  or you can choose to click on Send a Card.  A drop down asks if you like an automated walk through, click on yes.

SendaFreeCard

If today, April 28th is your birthday, then this SendOutCard is for you.


Some famous people who were born on April 28th are:

Jessica Alba turns 32
Penelope Cruz turns 39
Jay Leno turn 63
Ann Margaret turns 72

On April 28, 1965 one of the most popular musicals ever,  "The Sound Of Music" wins five Academy Awards.

SOMETHING TO SMILE ABOUT

"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart. I will stay there forever" - Winnie the Pooh

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope to see you again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment