Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Are You Afraid To Try A FREE Card?

This is what a Web Markting company had to say about SendOutCards.

"I use Send Out Cards in my business for Thank Yous, reminders of my service and definitely for personal use. We are a web marketing company and seem to be so busy that we don't always stay in contact with our clients enough. Even though we are still busy, I can send these high quality cards including their company logo, pictures or their business and even us, from my computer. My clients actually call me when they receive the card to thank me. Much better than the calls when they have a problem. Excellent company and service."

I do not try to talk anyone, business or individuals, into purchasing SendOutCards. I do not push anyone into signing up as a customer or distributor.

My goal is to let you know that I believe the product is good, convenient and inexpensive. Therefore, by sending a FREE card (yes you do need to reveal your email address), but NO ONE will ever bother you again if you try it and don't like it or don't want it.

Rest assurred, your email is safe with me. I will not sell it, rent it out, or give it away to anyone.

Please feel free to send a free card. Click Here


In Memory of my Mom.  She passed away November 25, 2002.  
Today she would have been 100 years old.
 
Today is my friend Pam's Birthday
 
 
If today,  July 17th is also your birthday, then this SendOutCard is for you.
 
 
 
Some famous people who were born on July 17th are:
 
 
Luke Bryan turns 37

David Hasselhoff turns 61
Phyllis Diller (1917-2012)
Donald Sutherland turns 78
Tom Fletcher turns 28
Art Linkletter (19121-2010)
Beth Littleford turns 45
Carey Hart turns 38
James Cagney (1899-1986)
Ryan Miller turns 33
Kaitlin Riley turns 27
Diahann Carroll turns 78
Geezer Butler turns 64
Tash Hamilton turns 31
Summer Bishil turns 25
Mattie Stepanek (1990-2004)
Jeremih Felton turns 26
Mark Burnett turns 53
Cory Doctorow turns 42
and last but not least.......
Camilla Parker Bowles turns 66.
The question now is, will Kate and William welcome their baby today.  I believe she may be in the hospital

On July 17, 1980, Ronald Reagan formally accepts the Republican nomination for President.

 
On July 17, 1867 the first Dental School in the United States was Harvard School of Dental Medicine in Boston, MA.
On July 17, 1959, the nicknamed "Lady Day", jazz singer and songwriter, Billie Holiday, passes away.
On July 17, 1955, world famous theme park, Disneyland, is opened forever changing Southern California.
 
On July 17, 1941, Joe DiMaggio's hitting streak, is stopped at 56 - a record that many say will never be broken.
SOMETHING TO SMILE ABOUT
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope to see you again tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment