Saturday, July 6, 2013

What Are People Saying About SendOutCards?

I would like to share with you some of the comments I have read regarding SendOutCards.
  1. I love SendOutCards and I have referred a few people to my wife.  She has signed them up to use the system and they enjoy it as much as we do.  My wife didn't get into the SendOutCards program to make a lot of money, just enough to offset the cost of sending a few cards and so far that is exactly what it has done.
  2. Over the past 3 years, I have been using SendOutCards. I use it in my business and I use it at home.  As the saying goes, we choose our card, type in a personal message, add a border or some pictures and then click SEND.  All for about $1.50 to $2.00 plus postage.
  3. SendOutCards allows me to not only create and send a beautiful card with a heartfelt message, but to include a Gift with my card. I usually choose to send Mrs. Field's Cookies or a gift card from Starbucks, Home Depot or Walmart.  I especially like it at Christmas time when I buy the bulk cards and include a picture of my family.
  4. I just love the fact that I do not have to go to the store to purchased my greeting cards.  It is so much easier to sit at my computer, browse the hundreds of cards in the card catalog and then chose a card, type a message, and click Send. My daughters are 10 and 13.  They are learning the importance of remembering friends and family by sending them cards for birthdays, other events or just to say HI. 
Those are just a few of the comments about SendOutCards.  If you would like to see for yourself just how the system works, please just send a FREE CARD.  You have nothing to lose!

Just  Click Here

If today, July 6th is your birthday, then this SendOutCard is for you.

 
Here are some famous people who were born on July 6th:
 
Sylvester Stalone turns 67
George W. Bush turns 67
Dalai Lama turns 78
Oau Gasol turns 33
Brittany Underwood turns 25
John Paul Jones (1747-1792)
Nancy Reagan turns 92
Burt Ward turns 68
Jennifer Sanders turns 55
Brandon Jacobs turns 31
Della Reese turns 82
Geoffrey Rush turns 62
Janet Leigh (1927-2004)
Bill Haley (1925-1981)
Kate Nash turns 26
Ned Beatty turns 76
Josh Elliott turns 42
Merv Griffin (1925-2007)
 
On July 6, 1994, Forrest Gump, starrng Tom Hanks in the title role, opens.
 
On July 6, 1957, John Lennon and Paul McCartney of the Beattles, are introduced to each other when Lennon's band, "the Quarrymen,"  performs at the St. Peter's Church Hall.
 
On July 6, 1785, the dollar is chosen as the United States monetary unit.
 
On July 6, 1969, Mick Jagger begins filming for the movie, "Ned Kelly", which is remade later with Heath Ledger.
 
SOMETHING TO SMILE ABOUT
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by today.  Hope to see you again tomorrow.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment