Monday, July 15, 2013

Every Day Is Not Always A Happy Day

Some days are just not happy days. Today, I am feeling a little sad thinking about whose birthday would be today, July 15th.  It would have been my husband's birthday had he not passed away from cancer 2 months before his 50th birthday.

When someone I know passes away, I go to my SendOutCard website and choose a beautiful, meaningful Sympathy Card.  Just like this one.

 
 
When someone I know is having a wedding anniversary, I go to my SendOutCard website and choose a really beautiful, meaningful anniversary card. Just like this one.




And when someone I know is having a birthday, I go to my SendOutCard website and choose a really beautiful, meaningtul birthday card......

.......just like this one. And if today, July 15th is your birthday, then this card is for you too







 

Some famous people who were born on July 15th are:

Forest Whitaker turns 52

Gabriel Igleslas turns 37

Linda Ronstadt turns 67

Ray Toro turns 36

Rembrandt Van Rijn (1606-1669)

Adam Savage turns 46

Jim Jones turns 37

Brian Austin Green turns 40

Ariana Huffington tirms 63

Lana Parrilla turns 36


 
Diane Kruger turns 37

Heath Slater turns 30

Jesse Ventura turns 62

Eddie Griffin turns 45

Tristan Wilds turns 24

Alex Karras (1935-2012)

Tanner Maguire turns 15

Taylor Kinney turns 32

Beth Stern turns 41

Emily Roeske turns 22

On July 15, 1988, "Die Hard", the movie, debuts, making Bruce Willis a movie star.

On July 15, 1985, Nintendo Entertainment System, once best selling game console, is released in Japan.

On July 15, 1972, President Nixon announces his visit to Communist China.

On July 15, 1968, "One Life to Live" premieres on ABC-TV

On July 15, 1987, British singer-songwriter, Boy George, is banned from British television.

On July 15, 1912, Jim Thorpe, becomes the World's Greatest Athlete, winning 8 gold medals at Stockholm Olympic games.

SOMETHING TO SMILE ABOUT



 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Because I am on vacation and expecting lots of out of town family and friends (from ND, MN, CA and WA) I am going to be posting only birthdays, famous people having birthdays and a SOMETHING TO SMILE ABOUT......and maybe NOT every day!
 
 
If you would like to send a FREE card,  just    Click Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment