Thursday, August 1, 2013

Gratatude With SendOutCards

This last week I have been very busy with family and friends. They came to Bismarck, ND by cars and by planes.....from Minnesota, Texas, Washington and California.

Today is Friday, August 1st, 2013 and I am finally back on my Blog. And so......

.......I found this card in the SendOutCards catalog......


.......and this card says it all.  My Family means more to me than words can say.  Here is a photo taken just a few days ago with my immediate family, celebrating my Birthday.  Not able to attend was my grandson, Elliott and his wife Savannah.

I look at this pic and I think "Wow! What a crazy family!" But I wudn't change it for anything. Being with these people make me proud to be a Carlson. I love you all so much ❤


And then I found this card in my SendOutCard Catalog



This card is for all of my friends who are like flowers because they fill the world with beauty. Here are a few of my friends.
 


 
 
And then I found this card.  This SendOutCard is for my family and friends who have left Bismarck to return to their homes.  I missed them the minute they left.
 




Here is a picture of a member of my family and two of my friends.



                          My granddaughter Emily in the middle and friends Belinda and Todd
 
 
If you know someone you would like to send a card to, PLEASE just try SendOutCards.  You can send a card without any cost or obligation.  Just   Click Here  
 
If today, August 1st is your birthday, then this SendOutCard is for you.



 

 
Some famous people who were born on August 1st are:
 
Leon Thomas Iii turns 20
Cymphonique Miller turns 17
Coolio turns 50
Jerry Garcia (1942 - 1995)
Tempestt Bledsoe turns 40
Ashley Angel turns 32
Robert Cray turns 60
William Clark (1770 - 1838)
Francis Scott Key (1779 - 1843)
Austin Rivers turns 21
Dom DeLuise (1933 - 2009)
Bastian Schweinsteiger turns 29
Yoshi Tatsu turns 36
Anna Graceman turns 14
Jason Momoa turns 34
Joe Elliott turns 54
Herman Melville (1819 - 1891)
Joe Elliot turns 54
Adam Duritz turns 49
Yves Saint Laurent (1936 - 2008)
Roy Williams turns 63


(If you click on a person above, you can see what that person does, birthplace and some interesting facts about that person)

On August 1, 1981, MTV, the American network broadcasting music videos on television, is launched in New York City.

On August 1, 1978, Pete Rose's date with destiny is stopped as his hit streak ends at 44.

SOMETHING TO SMILE ABOUT


Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope to see you again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment