Thursday, August 8, 2013

My Vacarion In North Dakota Is Ending

Today, I am starting to pack for my plane trip back to Spokane, WA. We are having family here for my last dinner tomorrow night. I will miss my small family here but I always look forward to next year when I will again spend 5 or 6 weeks here in Bismarck.

If today, August 8th is your birthday, then this SendOutCard is for you.

Some famous people who were born on August 8th are: I especially would like Roger Federer to know how much I enjoy watching him play Tennis. I am watching tennis right now and will continue watching tennis until the U.S. Open ends.

 


Roger Federer turns 32
Meagan Good turns 32
Dustin Hoffman turns 76
Esther Williams (1921 - 2013)
Bradley McIntosh turns 32
Connie Stevens turns 75
Ronan Parke turns 15
Mel Tillis turns 81
Dave The Edge Evans turns 52
Scott Stapp turns 40
Rory Calhoun (1922 - 1999)
Sky Dayton turns 42
Jc Chasez turns 37
Donny Most turns 60
Countess Vaughn turns 35
Matthew Henson (1866 - 1955)
Anthony Rizzo turns 24
Rashard Lewis turns 34
Princess Beatrice Ofyork turns 25
Rena Mero turns 46
Robin Quivers turns 61

On August 8, 1876, Thomas Edison patents the mineograph - the machine is still used today.

On August 8, 1960, Brian Hyland's "Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini" hits number one. On August 8, Pete Rose begins servinc a 5 month prison term for filing false income tax forms. 
SOMETHING TO SMILE ABOUT

Thank you for stopping by today.
See you again on Sunday, August 11th.


No comments:

Post a Comment