Thursday, August 22, 2013

Here Are 5 Reviews For SendOutCards

Before I begin, yesterday I told you my grandson Elliott and his wife Savannah are having a baby and were going to find out  if it is a boy or a girl.......   Guess what?




One of the things I enjoy doing is to read what people are writing about a certain product or companies. Here are 5 comments regarding SendOutCards

1. Wayne

"I use SendOutCards in my business for Thank You's, reminders of my service and definitely for personal use. We are a web marketing company and seem to be so busy that we don't always stay in contact with our clients enough. Even though we are still busy, I can send these high quality cards, including their company logo, pictures or their business and even us, from my computer. My client actually call me when they receive the card to thank me. Much better than the calls when they have a problem. Excellent company and service."

2. Ann.....

"I am considering doing this. I am a Realtor and always send note of appreciation. It seems this wold organize that part of what I do more efficiently, and I can generate revenue."

3. Theresa....."I can't understand how some people just don't see this as a great concept. Besides making a few extra dollars, it is time saving and so convenient for most of this busy world. I use this for everything and never forget someone's birthday or any other special occasion. As far as the advertising on the back of the card, that is a way of being able to check out the company and get in touch with the sender, if they like what they see."

4. Cynthia......

"Ok I love SOC. I've been a customer for a while and just went Senior Distributor. This is a real business but you need to treat it as a business in order to succeed and that is true with any MLM. If you want to get rich quick without doing a thing it is never going to happen."

5. Tony.........

"I started using SendOutCards in December of 2004. I have not missed a birthday or anniversary to everyone important to me. It has improved many relationships with people who thought I was too busy to care. SendOutCards has improved my life in ways I never thought of."

And there you have it. Maybe you would like to give it a try. It doesn't cost you a penney to try it by sending a FREE card today.


If today, August 22nd is your birthday, then this SendOutCard is for you!



Some famous people who were born on August 22th are:

Kristen Wiig turns 40
Dakota Goyo turns 14
Tori Amos turns 50
Giada De Laurentiis turns 43
James Corden turns 35
Valerie Harper turns 74
Richard Armitage turns 42
Howie Dorough turns 40
Cindy Williams turns 66
Layne Staley (1967 - 2002)
James Cordon turns 35
Claude Debussy (1862 - 1918)
Ty Burrell turns 46
John Lee Hooker (1917 - 2001)
Ray Bradbury (1920 - 2012)
Norman Schwarzkopf (1934 - 2012)
Sarah Champion turns 36
Dorothy Parker (1893 - 1967)
Carl Yastrzemski turns 74
Mark Williams turns 54


 

On August 22, 1996 - Welfare Reform is signed into law by Bill Clinton

On August 22, 1902 - The automobile brand, Cadillac Motor Company is founded

On August 22,1902 - The first U.S president to ride in an automobile is Theodore Roosevelt

On August 22, 1968 - Cynthia Powell (Julian Lennon's mother) files for divorce from John Lennon.

(Click on the person or the event for more information)

SOMETHING TO SMILE ABOUT





Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a beautiful day!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment