Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Building Relationships, One Card At A Time

Who knew SendOutCards was going to change our family's life while helping others do the same? We are passionate about helping others use this tool to send appreciation, support, humor and so much more to others. Something happens every day that you could be responding to in kindness or gratitude. Sending cards helps to build relationships. It's true.

This morning I was reading my home town newspaper, the Bismarck Tribune, online. I saw in the obituaries  that an acquaintence had passed away. I immediately went to my SendOutCard's website, choose a Sympathy card, typed a message and who it was for. Then I clicked on SEND.

SendOutCards isn't for everyone. In fact I am not trying to sell you anything. I just want to point out how easy, fun, fast and inexpensive SendOutCards is.

One good way to find out if this might be something you could do or you are interested in doing, just send a FREE card on me. No one is going to bug you or beg you to try SendOutCards. And your e-mail is safe with me and my company.

To send a FREE card,  Click Here

If today, June 5th is your birthday, then this SendOutCard is for you.



Here are some famous people who were born on June 5th:

Mark Wahlberg turns 42
Rick Riodan turns 49
Pete Wentz turns 34
Kenny G turns 57
Jill Biden turns 62
Mike Fisher turns 33
Scott Speer turns 31
Brian McKnight turns 44
Marques Colston turns 30
Chad Allen turns 39
Nicko Mcbrain turns 61
Laura Otoole turns 28
Bill Moyers turns 79
Amanda Crew turns 27
Nick Kroll turns 35
Jeff Garlin turns 51
Liza Weil turns 36
Torry Holt turns 37

On June 5, 1977, first PC, the Apple II goes on sale.

On June 5, 1805, the first recorded tornado in "Tornado Alley" happened in southern Illinois.

On June 5, 1993, singer Miriah Carey weds Tommy Mottola, CEO (Sony Music).

SOMETHING TO SMILE ABOUT


 Thanks you for stopping by today.  See you soon.  Vel

No comments:

Post a Comment