Sunday, June 9, 2013

What Happens When You Blink?

A friend of mine, Charnell, answered that question best with pictures.........

"Here is my first grandchild, Elly, born on September 25, 1995."


"And just as I blinked, here she is on June 8, 2013, graduating from High School."

 
Elly with her Dad and Mom
 
The same thing happens to me. I met Charnell when she was 3 years old. I blinked and now she is 65 years old.

 
I can't think of ANY reason that anyone would dispute the fact that TIME FLIES,  Especially when you are living a great life, you never want to stop living that life.  You probably strive to make it even greater and never, ever do you want to depart this world and leave this life!

So while you are living, why not make life easier. There are tons of people who are using SendOutCards to make their lives easier. You could do it too. You can send a FREE card right now. Just Click Here


One of my best friends, Pam, is having a birthay today, June 9th.  Here is Pam (right) with her husband and her daughter Kiarra.


 
I already sent Pam a card from SendOutCards,  so this card is for her and all the people who also have a birthday on June 9th.


Some famous people who were born on June 9th are:

  • Johnny Depp turns 50
  • Natalie Portman turns 32
  • Michael J. Fox turnss 52
  • Jackie Mason turns 77
  • Matthew Bellamy turns 35
  • Michaela Conlin turns 35
  • Cole Porter (1801-1964)
  • Mae Whitman turns 25
  • Tedy Bruschi turns 40
  • Lucien Laviscount turns 21
  • Sebastian Telfair turns 28
  • Miroslay Klose turns 35
  • Mix Box turns 66
On June 9, 1973, Secretariat wins the Triple Crown.

On June 9, 1934, Disney's short film, "The Wise Little Hen" features Donald Duck for the first time.

Only 7 days to Father's Day.  Here is a card I like from SendOutCards.

You can include a gift for Dad from SendOutCard's catalog.  Here are just a few suggestions. A Barnes and Noble Gift Card, a Footprints Wallet Card or a box of Mrs. Field's Nibbla Cookies.
 
 
 
 
SOMETHING TO SMILE ABOUT
 
 
A small, short guy is sitting at the bar just staring at his drink for half an hour when this big, trouble-making biker steps next to him, grabs his drink, gulps it down in one swig and then."turns to the guy with a menacing stare as if to say, "What'cha gonna do about it?"


The poor little guy starts crying.

"Come on man, I was just giving you a hard time" the biker says. "I didn't think you'd CRY. I can't stand to see a man crying."

"This is the worst day of my life, " says the little buy between sobs. "I can't do anything right. I overslept and was late to an important meetiing, so my boss fired me. When I went to the parking lot, I found my car was stolen and I don't have any insurance. I left my wallet in the cab I took home."

He continues, crying even harder. "Then I found out my wife was having an affair with the gardner and my dog bit me. So, I came to this bar trying to work up the courage to put an end to my miserable life,...............

and then YOU show up and Drink the Darn Poison."

                                                                  ********************

 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope to see you tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment