Saturday, May 25, 2013

Happy Saturday

Today, I am spending Saturday with my little family (my daughter, her husband and my granddaughter).  We are going to a little town who is having a parade today.  My granddaughter, Emily was named 1st Runner Up in the Miss Wilbur Contest.  Miss Wilbur, Emily and 3 other runner's up will be on the float they built.  They have already gotten 1st place in one parade and 3rd place in the parade in Spokane.  Here they are in front of the float.



Liz, Miss Wilbur, Drue, Brittiny, Shelbie and Emily, my granddaughter
 
If today, May 25th is your birthday, then this SendOutCard is for you
 

 
 
Some famous people born on May 25th are:
 
Mike Myers turns 50
Jan McKellen turns 74
Aly Raisman turns 19
Alberto Deino turns 36
Lauryn Hill burns 38
Chloe Lukasiak turns 12
Brian Urlacher turns 35
Demba Ba turns 28
Octavia Spencer turns 43
Frank Oz turns 69
Neon Hitch turns 27
Stacy London turns 44
Jeanne Crain (1925-2003)
Jonny Wilksinson turns 34
Cillian Murphy turns 37
Anne Heche turns 44
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)
Leslie Uggams turns 70
Jacki Weaver turns 66
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  See you soon. Vel
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment