Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Power of Gratitude

The power of gratitude can work in unexpected ways.  Greg Reed explains it this way.

"I sent a card to a work colleague recently thanking him for his support.  Earlier this week he phoned me to thank me for my card.  I was blown away as virtually nobody has ever phoned me to thank me for a card over the past 3 years of sending them.

Anyway he asked me more about SendOutCards and we ended the conversation with the usual pleasantries.  I never gave the conversation another thought.  Over the years I've asked 100% of the people to become customers or join the business, mostly to no avail.

Then yesterday, SendOutCards sent me an email advising me I had a new preferred customer.  AMAZING!  A total surprise.  The lesson learned here for me -  Keep Sending Cards!  You never know who it'll touch and if they 'see it', they will come."

There are so many reasons to say thank you to someone.  Someone you love, someone you received a gift from, someone who you are grateful for.

Send a FREE Thank You Card right now!
Click Here

If today, May 14th is your birthday, then this SendOutCard is for you.


Some famous people who were born on May 14th are:

Miranda Cosgrove turns 20
Olly Murs turns 29
Mark Zuckerberg turns 29
George Lucas turns 69
Clay Matthews turns 27
Zack Ryder turns 28
Frank Gore turns 30
Rob Gronkowski turns 24
Cate Blanchett turns 44
David Byrne turns 61
Bobby Darin (1936 - 1973)
Robert Zemeckis turns 62
Roy Halladay turns 36
Tim Roth turns 52
Danny Wood turns 44
Raphael Saadiq turns 47
Dan Auerbach turns 34
Amber Tamblyn turns 30
Laszlo Kovacs turns 80
Martine McCutcheon turns 37
Jack Bruce turns 70

On May 14, 1643, Louis XIV, at four years old, ascends to the throne as King of France after the death of his father.

On May 14, 1998, the final episode of "Seinfeld" on NBC after 9 seasons.  Commercials cost $2 million each.

SOMETHING TO SMILE ABOUT





Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope to see you again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment