Thursday, May 23, 2013

What Are You Looking For Today

Maybe you're looking for peace.....good health......contentment......prosperity......love....

Or maybe you're looking for a really easy, fun, economical, fast way to send your greeting cards. Then you have come to the right place!

SendOutCards

Easy?  Yes, all you neeed to do is click on their website, choose a card, write a message or two, add a photo or two in just a matter of minutes you click on SEND and it's done.

Fun? It is very enjoyable looking at all of the beautiful cards.  It is fun adding your own message, looking for a photo or adding a border.  Like a card but don't like the message?  Delete the message and add the message from another card.

Economical?  It costs a lot less than a card from the store.  Average cost for a card is a dollor or two.

Fast?  Much faster than putting on your jacket, driving to the store, choosing a card, standing in line to pay for it, going home, addressing the envelope, attaching a stamp and taking it to the post office.

This might just be what you are looking for today.  Try it now.  Send a FREE card to a graduate.

Click Here

I like this card from SendOutCards.


And if today, May 23rd is your birthday, then this SendOutCard is for you.

 
 
Some famous people who were born on May 23rd are:
 
  • Kelly Monaco turns 37
  • Drew Carey turn 55
  • Marvin Hagler turns 59
  • Joan Collins turns 80
  • Rosemarhy Clooney(1928-2002)
  • Jewel turns 39
  • George St.pierre turns 32
  • Angelina Pivarnick turns 26
  • Artie Shaw (1910-2004)
  • Ken Jennings turns 39
  • Laurel Holloman turns 42
  • Mitch Alborn turns 55
  • Douglas Fairbanks Sr. (1883-1939)
  • Heidi Range turns 30
  • Maxwell turns 40
  • Alki David turns 45
On May 23, 1934, American bank robbers, Bonnie and Clyde, are ambushed by police an killed.
 
On May 23, 1929, the first talking cartoon of Mickey Mouse, The Karnival Kid, is realeased.
 
 May 23rd is WORLD TURTLE DAY.  It raises the awareness and appreciation for the plight of turtles and tortoises on a global scale.
 
SOMETHING TO SMILE ABOUT
 
A guy named Joe finds himself in dire trouble.  His business has gone bust and he's in serious financial trouble.  He is so desperate that he decides to ask God for help.  He beings to pray.
 
"God, please help me, I've lost my business and if I don't get some money, I'm going to lose my house as well.  Please let me win the lotto."
 
Lotto night comes and somebody else wins it.
 
Joe prays again, "God, please let me in the lotto!  I've lost my business, my house and my car as well".
 
Lotto night comes and still Joe has no luck.
 
Once again he prays...."My God,  why have you forsaken me?  I've lost my business, my house, my car, and my wife and children are starving.  I don't often ask you for help and I have always been a good servant to you.  PLEASE just let me win the Lotto this one time so I can get my life back in order."
 
Suddenly there is a blinding flash of light as the heavens opened up and Joe is confornted by the voice of GOD himself.
 
"JOE, MEET ME HALF WAY ON THIS ONE......BUY A TICKET!"
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment