Friday, May 24, 2013

Wishing You A Beautiful Day

 
 


Today I will take a nice, long, warm bath.  Do you prefer bathtub or shower?
 
Today I will call my sister who lives 1000 miles from me.  Will you call a loved one?
 
Today I will send a Birthday card to my Granddaughter, Laura, Will you send a birthday card to someone?
 
Today I will watch a Video concerning SendOutCards.  Would you like to watch a SendOutCard Video?
 
You can do all of the above by visiting the website of SendOutCards today.  Just   Click Here     and  you can send a FREE card.
 
Here is another graduation card that I like.
 
 
How about a popcorn gift?
 

If today, May 24th is your birthday, then this card is for you.
 
 
Some famous people who were born on May 24th are:
 
Bob Dylan turns 72
Patti LaBelle turns 69
Tommy Chong turns 75
Queen Victoria (1819-1901)
Priscilla Presley turns 68
John C Reilly turns 48
Roseanne Cash turns 58
Billy Gilman turns 25
Frank Mir turns 34
Mark Ballas turns 27
Gary Burghoff turns 70
Tracy Mcgrady turns 34
Eric Contona turns 47
Joey Logano turns 23
Dermot Oleary turns 40
Joe Dumars turn 50
Dash Mihok turns 39
Will Sasso turns 38
Jo Joyner turns 36
Cayden Boyd turns 19
Brhyan Greenberg turns 35
 
May 24, 1974 was the last episode of the hugely successful, "Dean Martin Show" on NBC.
 
May 24, 1883, Brooklyn Bridge in New York opens
 
May 24, 1830, "Mary Had A Little Lamb" was published.
 
SOMETHING TO SMILE ABOUT


 
  
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment