Tuesday, May 7, 2013

STARTING OVER

I got up this morning, happy. I took my vitamins, took my shower and then sat down at my computer to check my emails, facebook and write my blog on Word Pad.  Just as I was finished and clicked on "print", something very bad happened that made me very sad.  It all disappeared!  Never to be seen again.

So now I am starting over. 

Sometimes I just have to stop and be thankful for today's technology.  When I was born there was no TV, Cell phone, computer, DVDs or CDs, or microwaves.  That's just a few of the things yet to be born. 

And now, today, I don't know a lot about technology.  I read, ask questions and study but there is a lot I still have to learn. Right now my son may be on his Smart phone using Google.  He has more information than the U.S. President of 15 years ago had.  If present growth rates continue, by the end of 2013, more than 70% of humanity will have access to instantaneous, low-cost communications and information.

SendOutCards has certainly made card purchasing so much easier and faster.  Why don't you take advantage of your FREE card now.  Just Click Here

This card is for all Moms.



And here is a Mother's Day poem by Steve Fadie, Author/Publisher, Orange Sky Books.

 
The first mother was nature all sunny and fair.
She governs all beauty on land, sea and air.
A most treasured mother who love to rock,
is the mother of Whistler in museum art stock.
 
Mother Goose is the mother of fantasy rhyme.
She is a favorite at kiddies' bed time.
There one was a woman who lived in a shoe.
She had more children then even you!
 
But of all these mothers we've seen in review,
the best one of all has got to be YOU.
 
 
 
If today,  May 7th is your birthday, then this SendOutCard is for you.
 
 
 

 
 
Some famous people who were born on May 7th are:
  • Alexander Ludwig turns 21
  • Alex Smith turns 29
  • Tim Russert (1950-2008)
  • Johnny Unitas (1933-2002)
  • Eva Peron (1919-1952)
  • Breckin Erin Meyer turns 39
  • Gary Cooper (1901-1961)
  • Teresa Brewer (1931-2007)
  • Peter Paul Reckell turns 58
 
SOMETHING TO SMILE ABOUT
 
 

 

 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope to see you again tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment